As you apply, the list of documents should include:
1. Passport (and a copy);
A foreign travel document, submitted by the foreign citizen, must:
- contain a photograph of the owner. In case minors accompanying the foreigner are included into the entry visa, the foreign travel document should contain photographs of those persons;
- have at least two blank pages intended for visas;
- the document shall be valid as long as at least 90 days after the expected date of departure of a foreign citizen from the Republic of Belarus.
The form must be filled out completely, no blank spaces must be left. If a question does not apply, please type “N/A”. If the answer is none, write “NONE”. Incomplete forms will be returned to the applicants UNPROCESSED. The form should bear the original signature of the applicant and must be well readable. Please fill out in block letters.
One passport-sized colour photograph which meets the following requirements:
- not older than 6 months;
- size 35 x 45 mm;
- full face (70-80 % of the picture) without sunglasses, hat or other head covering;
- plain, evenly lit and light background;
- high resolution;
- no corrugation or ink is allowed.
The photograph should be stapled to the marked space at the upper right-hand corner of the application form. Do not staple the face.
4. Visa support documents (click to see more)
An individual entry visa is priced at 60 euros. An urgent visa (where so requested and decided by the consular officer) is 120 euros, due to be issued on the next working day.
Consular fees shall be paid only in T.C. ZIRAAT BANKASI FLORYA ŞÜBESİ
Address: Şenlikköy Mah. Florya Cad. Florya Konakları A Blok № 63/A Florya Bakırköy/Istanbul
Phone.: (+90) 212 598 65 66
Bank account for Euro transactions TR800001002057575649315003
7. Other Documents
- If an applicant is a citizen of a third country (not Turkey) — a proof of legal stay in Turkey shall be provided.
- If you formerly had USSR or Belarusian citizenship, please submit the documents proving the loss of USSR/Belarusian citizenship.
- If the applicant is a child under 18 years of age, a copy of child's birth certificate and copies of parents’ passport main information pages (with passport number, expiration date, photo etc.) have to be submitted.
- additional documents required for issuance of an entry visa (at the request of a consular officer).
The consular officer makes a decision about granting an entry visa on the basis of the documents submitted, the results of an interview within 5 working days from the date of application (as a matter of urgency — within 2 working days), which is final.
The consular officer may reduce the number of entries granted by the visa and the validity of the visa.
The consular officer is not obliged to indicate any reasons whatsoever for visa denial.
In the event of visa denial the consular fee is not reimbursed.
If you fail to follow the above mentioned requirements, your visa application will not be processed.
Visa processing starts only after all necessary documents are submitted.
When having received your visa please check it for mistakes (passport number, date of birth, validity) and, if necessary, return it to the Consulate for corrections. The Consulate will not be responsible for any mistakes in the visas, which were not brought to our attention prior to your departure.
Please, note that visas cannot be changed or extended. If your travel plans have changed after the visa is issued you have to re-apply for another.
Any visa applicant may be interviewed by the consular officer if necessary.
The period of temporary stay of foreign citizens in Belarus is determined by the duration of their Belarusian visa and can not be more than 90 days in a year, starting from the date of entry in Belarus.
If staying at private premises please get registered within 10 business days with local field office of the Department on Citizenship and Migration. If you stay at a hotel, such arrangements will be made by the hotel.
PLEASE NOTE: VISA CAN NOT BE ISSUED ON THE DAY OF APPLICATION